Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fun Little Ideas

In addition to beauty and fashion posts, we will sometimes put in a few fun ideas to do during your free time. 

So this weekend, Maya and I participated in a Chalk Walk. It's basically a big festival where people come out and create chalk drawings on the street. There are a ton of fun games, good food and AMAZING drawings at the festival. So many people came, had a good time and watched all the art come to life! Some professional artist participated as well, and let me say, they're pieces were beautiful. 
So if you are ever bored and completely out of ideas, just get some chalk, grab some friends, and create your own masterpiece on your driveway. To make it even more fun, blast music and have a dance party while your at it!

Below are a couple pictures of Maya and me at the festival yesterday. 
 




 Here is our finished product!!


We just had to pose for the camera :)



I absolutely love art, so I really enjoy going and drawing at this festival every year. For me, art is life, and it is amazing to be able to express yourself in it. 

I hope this gave you some inspiration!

-E <3

Feeling: Like dancing in the rain (to bad it's not raining)

No comments:

Post a Comment